great photos! The last one is my favorite! Thanks for posting them!
Thanks, Kim. I won't say anything negative about the pics with me on them, even though I want to do so.Scott and Becky look so great and so happy! Thanks so much for getting us up there and back. You are a great navigator!
Great pics, Kim! I like the one of us standing in front of that tall Olympic Stadium thing. I like them all!
PS: Good thing I got my teeth whitened (twice) so I can confidently try to smile.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
great photos! The last one is my favorite! Thanks for posting them!
Thanks, Kim. I won't say anything negative about the pics with me on them, even though I want to do so.
Scott and Becky look so great and so happy! Thanks so much for getting us up there and back. You are a great navigator!
Great pics, Kim! I like the one of us standing in front of that tall Olympic Stadium thing. I like them all!
PS: Good thing I got my teeth whitened (twice) so I can confidently try to smile.
Post a Comment